Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory

     Hi, my name is Emily. I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School. I’m 15 years old and I’m in the 10th grade. I’m currently taking AICE Media Studies and that’s why I’m making this blog. I’m just gonna tell you about myself quickly. To begin to answer the basics my favorite color’s green. I listen to a lot of music. I don’t really like pop and country though. I also like watching shows on Netflix like American Horror Story. That’s enough about me.
     Moving on, I’m going to talk about how I feel about my school. I like it enough, even though  the people are somewhat lame. All the teachers are pretty good at their job. The schoolwork and homework homework are getting pretty stressful especially this year. I get so much I usually have to spend my whole weekends doing them and don’t get a lot of free time. Last year I didn’t get as much it was mostly all from global perspectives. Hopefully as the year goes on I’ll learn to manage my time better and divide the work in a way I get more time to myself.
     Lastly, since these blogs are for me media class, I’m going to talk about it. It’s only October but so far I like this class. The teacher is nice, it’s pretty laid back and it’s a nice break from all my other classes. I would say it’s one of my easiest classes. I like that there’s not homework everyday. However, I’ve been having a bit of trouble remembering the types of editing and sounds. I think I might have camera angles and mis en scene down though. I have like 5 people I regularly talk to in that class so being with them is pretty fun as well. So yeah, this is my first blog and I’m pretty sure there’s going to be more so thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment