Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming again

     My group and I held another day of filming to finish up what we needed. To begin with, the first thing we filmed was the scene of Darwin in the bathroom, again. The scene we filmed the first time wasn’t good enough. It was also too long and when Darwin is walking away he basically waddles. This scene took us a while but not as long as the first time we filmed it. I feel like I’ve stated this before but Darwin isn’t the best actor. We then filmed the scene of Darwin putting in the materials into the car again. The last time we filmed it, it was too long and also took place in a different car. Speaking of different cars, we had to refilm certain shots because the car we used last time was not available. Mariapaula filmed this scene so I wasn’t really needed. I sat on the sidelines, watched the whole process, and provided any criticism. This scene itself also took quite a while. I’m going to repeat this again because it’s honestly very true, Darwin is not a very good actor. He walks pretty slow from the garage to the trunk of the car for some reason. Next, came the trunk shot. This scene didn’t take nearly as long time as the others, in a couple takes it was done. However, then came the most problematic scene we filmed. I will be talking about this scene later on because of what happened after we filmed it. This is is the scene where Darwin drives away in his character’s car. To begin with, this scene had already been filmed but we had to film it again because of the car availability. Secondly, Darwin kept driving off too slowly. Lastly, it accidentally got deleted later on in the day. While it was being filmed I was standing right behind Mariapaula (the person filming), watching the screen the whole time. After this scene, it was my turn to film. At Mariapaula’s house, in her room, I had to re-record the scene where she’s talking to “her mother”. This took quite a couple shots, but less than the last time. I didn’t have as much trouble with the camera or moving it around and Mariapaula didn’t have as much trouble reciting her lines. This scene concluded the last of the filming done at Mariapaula’s house (for now). 



No comments:

Post a Comment