Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Critical Review


     I’m so happy that I am finally done with my opening sequence. It’s been a long journey. Reflection on everything I’ve done throughout the year feels quite special. Not only did I learn about the filming process, learning it itself had its own steps. I feel like I’ve grown a lot over all the past projects I’ve completed. I’m very happy to share this with you. My creative critical reflection was intended to be funny, so if you see some jokes in there please laugh. I tried my best to make it a bit entertaining but also informative. It's also edited and composed like a Youtube video, by a regular YouTuber. I speak about many different topics, including, technology, social groups, and conventions. I apologize if I speak too fast, I find the speed very normal. I’m very happy to have been able to take this class. I think it’s probably the most fun I’ve had making a project. I originally don’t like cameras, however, I also feel that’s beginning to change. I hope that in the future, once the world is no longer a mess, I can go outside and film with friends. Without this class, I would still not know how to use a camera. I wouldn't know how to edit. I wouldn't know how long it takes to film. I might sound dramatic but that's what I think. My journey throughout this class has been one I’ll remember for years to come. I'm not sure when my next blog will be, but until then I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment